10 Amp 6 in. Corded Benchtop Jointer with Cast Iron Base
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Remember when you had a perfectly square jointer to flatten out your boards and workpieces. Maximize precision with the WEN 6 in. Benchtop Jointer. Our powerful 10 Amp motor combined with the two-blade 6-1/8 in. cutterhead provides up to 20,000 cuts per minute, making easy work out of even the hardest of woods. Adjust the infeed table to take cuts anywhere from 0 to 1/8 in. deep. The spacious table measures in at 6-1/4 in. x 28-1/2 in. for large or uniquely-shaped workpieces. Bevel the fence up to 45° to create angled cuts along the faces of your boards. The spring-loaded blade guard helps protect against accidental injury, only exposing the cutterhead during jointing operation. This package also features an onboard dust port, a push stick, a push block, and a filter bag for minimal cleanup.
- Heavy duty cast iron base and tabletop prevent wobbling and walking during operation
- Features a spacious 6-1/4 x 28-1/2 in. table and a 2-blade 6-1/8 in. cutterhead
- 10 Amp motor generates up to 20,000 cuts per minute anywhere from 0 to 1/8 of an inch
- Adjustable 20-3/4 by 4-1/2 in. cast iron fence bevels up to 45 in. either direction
- Includes a push stick, a push block, an adjustable 2-1/2 in. dust chute, and a dust filter bag
Item was NOT tested. SOLD AS IS.
Comes with everything pictured.
FREE LOCAL PICK UP OFFERED.
If buyer wishes to have this item shipped, they are responsible for all cost and communication with third party transportation company.